- April 01, 2014
Join TeamSoft for March of Dimes' March for Babies 3-mile walk. When you walk in March for Babies, you give hope to nearly half a million babies born too soon each year. The money you raise supports programs in Dane County that help moms have healthy pregnancies and funds research to find answers to the problems that threaten babies. Please join our team: Team Soft Feet!
Here's how to sign up:
- Visit www.marchforbabies.org
- Under "Ways to participate," select "Join a team"
- In the search bar, type in "Team Soft Feet" and click Search
- Click on Team Soft Feet (2014)
- Begin your registration process
Fortunately, registration for the March for Babies walk is FREE! If you sign up, however, we ask that you participate in our fundraising effort! Our fundraising goal, as a team, is $1,800, so the higher you set your personal goal, the more likely we are to reach it collectively. To encourage successful fundraising, there will be an incentive for the first 6 team members who raise $100. If you are one of the first 6 team members to raise $100, TeamSoft will match that $100 with an additional $100! This way we can help you win the prizes that March of Dimes is offering. March of Dimes prizes are for participants that personally raise $200 or more.
- March 26, 2014
8K Run/2-Mile Walk
Date: Saturday, April 26th
Run Start: 10:00AM
Walk Start: 10:00AM
Wheelchair Start: 9:45AM
TeamSoft is continuing with the tradition of our Fun & Fitness team to participate in the 33rd annual Crazylegs Classic. Cost for the event is $35. Some benefits of joining the TeamSoft Fun & Fitness team for this event include:
A 2014 Crazylegs Classic T-shirt, a Fun & Fitness hat, the post-race events at Camp Randall Stadium (live music, free beverages), and the convenience of team materials being available for early pick-up (either at the TeamSoft office or a pre-determined east side location). This bypasses packet pick-up by each individual team member. This is a great opportunity to get outside for some exercise and fun all while supporting UW Athletics. Participation in the event also qualifies for a Wellness Credit (if a new qualifying event).
- Visit http://www.crazylegsclassic.com
- Click on "Begin Registration"
- Select "Fun & Fitness Team" (right side)
- Select "Sign up with Existing/Past Team"
- Enter Team Name "TeamSoft, Inc."
- Enter Password "teamsoft"
- Select "Continue to Participant Registration"
- Enter Information for each Participant
- Pay Registration Fee ($35)