- November 05
Message from FSP Case Managers:
Thank you for all of your recent donations. Because of your generosity, we have been able to provide diapers for the families with young children. TeamSoft has also donated gas cards to the Family Stabilization program. With these gas cards, clients have been able to get to their jobs, go grocery shopping for their family, attend important appointments and even have transportation to experience summer activities that they would not ordinarily be able to participate in. The families have been appreciative of all the help they have received in order to complete these tasks and activities.
This holiday season, we are asking for help purchasing presents for the parents. There are many community programs to assist children around the holiday season but nothing for the parents. Many of the parents participating in the FSP have not received gifts since they were children. The children we have talked to are also very excited and told us it will actually feel like Christmas if everyone has a gift to open.
We are really thrilled that you are helping their Christmas Wishes come true. This will be an amazing opportunity to fully assist these families who cannot afford to make the holidays special.
Kim and Ellen
FSP Case Managers
How to Donate:
- Feel free to go in on these gifts with co-workers, family, and friends. Remember that whether you purchase all the items or one item for the person you choose, it will help make their holidays brighter.
- Please do not wrap the gifts but add a small tag with the recipient's name.
Mark your Calendars!
We will be having a pickup at American Family Insurance on Thursday, December 4th from 7:30 to 8:30 AM in the A Building with coffee and pastries.
You can also bring your gifts to the TeamSoft bowling event on Saturday, December 6th, from 1:00 – 4:00 PM at Ten Pin Alley in Fitchburg, WI (invitation/details for this event will be coming soon!).
For any questions or to arrange a pickup at your client site, please email or call Lisa at the above contact information.
- October 29
The leaves have fallen to the ground. The grass is brown and dormant. Frost will soon set in. Growing season is over, but for us it’s just beginning. November is Men’s Health Month. At TeamSoft, it is Grovember!
Time to 'stache' away your razor, grow a mustache and help the TeamSoft Charitable Giving Committee contribute to the Movember Foundation for Men's Health Research.
Guys, your part is easier than your normal morning routine: For each November day that you grow a mustache, the TCGC will donate $1 to The Movember Foundation for men's health research.
Ladies, your part is even easier – either encourage a guy family member to participate, or send us a creative, fake-mustache picture of your own and we’ll donate $1 for each picture.
We encourage you to get friends, co-workers and family to match the TCGC’s daily donation, but for you it costs nothing more than your pride!
The rules are simple:
- Shave cleanly and send Craig your "before" picture anytime during November (or post it on our Facebook page).
- Post or send us periodic "update" pictures (or fakestache pictures for women).
- At the end of November, or on whichever day you choose to shave, send us an "after" picture with a creative pose.
- It's an honor system - just let us know how many days your mustache has grown.
- In the spirit of "Movember," our Grovember team encourages mustaches over beards. At the end of the month, we will conduct a vote for the most creative picture. The winner will receive a certificate for a free shave from a local barbershop.